- Create the repository on GitHub, and make sure it contains something like a README file
- Clone the repository into abapGit
- Navigate to the repository, click the "Add" link
- It will ask which object to add, then select the object
- The object will be committed to the repository
After modifying an object, a "commit" link will show up in abapGit. Click this to commit the changes to the remote repository.
If something is changed in the repository, a "pull" link will show up in abapGit. The changes must be pulled before new objects can be changed or added.
Open-source projects on GitHub typically include a
LICENSE file that describes the repository's licensing terms.
Note: This license file will not be pulled into SAP systems by abapGit.
If your license requires, include the license terms in the comments of your main source code file. Alternatively, you can reference the license using an SPDX License Identifier.