- Create the repsitory on github, make sure it contains someting eg. a README file
- Start ZABAPGIT
- Clone the repository into abapGit
- Navigate to the repository, click the “add” link
- It will ask for which object to add, select the object
- The object will be commited to the repository
After modifying a object, a “commit” link will show up in abapGit, click this to commit the changes to the remote repository.
If something is changed in the repository, a “pull” link will show up in abapGit. The changes must be pulled before new objects can be changed or added.